Click here for Japanese Version. 日本語版はこちら。
Click here for see all the paths to acquire VCP & VCAP (VCIX) certification.
If you have a certification from Cisco such as CCNA, CCNP, and/or CCIE, and would like to acquire VCP6-NV certification, you can use your proof of Cisco certification to skip the required course.
The guidelines here are:
- Can skip the required course attendance
- Need to pass vSphere Foundations Exam and the Elective VCP6-NV exam
- Need to Submit the proof of CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE certification
- Does not apply to other solution tracks (DCV, DTM, CMA, or DW)
The diagram below is the overall image. To acquire VCP6-NV certification, you usually have to attend the required course but can skip that by submitting the proof of the Cisco certification.
For how to submit the proof, refer below:
- Go to VCP6-NV certification page https://www.vmware.com/education-services/certification/vcp6-nv.html
- On Certification Path if you hold dropdown list, select “a Cisco certification”
- Expand “Submit proof that you hold a qualifying Cisco CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certification”
- Click “Submit proof”
See you at the next post!
(The above paths and requirements are as of July, 2018. These can be changed without prior notice.)