While modern technology offers great benefits, it can also create new challenges, like visibility across hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments. Nowadays, IT departments are getting a big tech headache. But don’t stress about the technology – there’s an answer. See how in the complimentary guide, “Tracking Cloud Management Success”, which highlights the following:
- Why only vRealize Operations delivers simpler unified visibility
- Hear directly from organizations about why they chose VMware
- View details of the business and financial benefits that can be achieved
What do organizations want from a hybrid cloud management tool?
Organizations want to shift to automated IT management solutions that help orchestrate more complex workloads, and vRealize Operations can make a difference. In the guide there are six ways that only vRealize Operations powered by AI/ML addresses tech headaches and delivers the pain reliever.
- Simpler, automated operations to accelerate decisions
- Unified visibility and ultimate extensibility that boost productivity
- Automated performance and workload placement that lower risk
- Intelligent remediation that speeds troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Proactive capacity management that lowers costs
- Hands-off and hassle-free operations management that maximizes return
How does vRealize Operations go beyond other approaches?
vRealize Operations is designed for organizations ranging from small to large enterprises that want to run applications at high service levels. And, it’s for organizations that want to maximize savings through higher capacity utilization and consolidation ratios. vRealize Operations can offer another pain reliever by helping to rationalize legacy tool sets into a single source of truth (or system of record) for all aspects of the datacenter.
vRealize Operations goes beyond other approaches in these ways:
- Full views into SDDC health, configuration, and compliance
- Native applications to infrastructure management for SDDC integration and hybrid cloud, including VMware Cloud on AWS
- Multi-cloud monitoring, including AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Highly scalable platform that’s extensible to physical, virtual, and cloud resources
Why hybrid cloud management from VMware?
Recently a new IDC report was published, Worldwide Cloud System and Service Management Software Market Shares, 2018. It highlights the increased complexity and scale of hybrid cloud environments that require more sophisticated and comprehensive monitoring, analytics, and automation, which is offered by VMware. If you are still having pain, here are more reasons why to choose vRealize Operations.
- Proven solution from the market leader
Organizations can trust the market leading self-driving operations management for their most demanding applications. For seven consecutive years, IDC ranks VMware vRealize Operations as the leading vendor in market share for Cloud Systems Management.
- Native console built for the SDDC and vSphere-based hybrid cloud
Organizations prefer native instrumentation, designed by the same engineering teams, which works together seamlessly with vSphere, VMware Cloud on AWS and vSAN.
- True cloud management platform
Self-driving operations management is connected to deep data and market leading automation, so IT staff can drive hands-off and hassle-free with confidence that performance and costs are optimized accurately and according to business intent.
- Best hybrid cloud monitoring and troubleshooting
When (not if) problems arise, organizations must fix them at the speed of light with intelligent analytics run on a rich set of structured and unstructured data connected to broad ecosystem of applications and infrastructure.
See how to ease your pain in the complimentary guide, “Tracking Cloud Management Success”. Who knows – it might even bring a bit of Zen to your day.
Take the vRealize Operations Hands-On Lab here!