I am excited to share that I just finished refreshing the very popular Next-Gen Virtualization for Dummies book.
If you haven’t checked it out yet, know that its a short and easy read with direct, to-the-point information. Despite the short length, I think it has a lot of very useful information.
With this book, you can learn how to Take the Virtualized Data Center to the Next Level, and discover:
- Key characteristics of a modern, virtualized data center infrastructure
- Business-driven benefits of a complete virtualization platform
- A seamless path to a fully software-defined data center and hybrid cloud
- How to support next-gen apps and containerized workloads alongside traditional apps
- Streamlined administration and data center automation with control
- Operationally simple, policy-driven security for data, infrastructure, and access
Go and get your free copy of the new Next-Gen Virtualization for Dummies book!