August 2019 can seem far away but the Cloud Platform Business Unit at VMware is working tirelessly preparing for another outstanding customer experience for VMworld 2019 US. We are excited about what’s to come and invite you to register to attend and take advantage of Early Bird pricing which ends June 21st.
Just as vSphere is the foundation for your Hybrid Cloud, it is also the foundation for VMworld. Not only will there be a robust Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure track featuring vSphere, but it will also include sessions focused on building and operating your hybrid cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware Cloud on Dell EMC, VMware Cloud Foundation, and VMware Cloud Provider Program. And, of course, this track will be bursting with both business level and technical content whether you’re a CTO shepherding your organization on its hybrid cloud journey or a freshly minted vSphere Administrator who is new to the technology.
We continue to focus on providing a wide breadth of topics and technical levels to ensure there is something for everyone. The Content Catalog for VMworld 2019 US will go live in a few weeks so you can see for yourself! In the meantime, you can check out the video below and the top 10 reasons to attend VMworld.
Top 10 Reasons Why VMworld 2019 US
VMworld US in San Francisco is around the corner and it’s time to plan for it. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should attend this preeminent digital infrastructure event of the year.
- Hear perspectives about what’s coming next in Hybrid Cloud from top VMware leaders and industry experts. There will be 700+ sessions, Hands-on Labs in multiple languages, workshops, panel discussions, keynotes, VMTN TechTalks and more.
- Experience the latest Hands-on Labs featuring VMware solutions and interact directly with lab builders and product experts. Learn more about what happens behind the scenes with a Hands-on Labs Tour so don’t forget to sign up!
- Get Practical insights and best-practices from customers who’ve cracked the code on addressing challenges like the ones you may be facing.
- Face time with top experts, get tips to improve usage of existing solutions, and roadmaps that can advance your capabilities to conquer new business requirements.
- Build your skills and expertise with VMware certifications for career advancement.
- Get access to 700+ sessions on topics spanning across hybrid & multi-cloud management, apps & containers, networking & security, digital workspace, edge computing, IoT, and much more.
- Catch up with colleagues, meet new friends, and explore ideas with thousands of fellow attendees.
- Connect and Collaborate with 21,000+ attendees, 500+ companies, and 230 sponsors and exhibitors, from 86 countries.
- Relax and let loose with games, recreation events, sponsored get-togethers, and VMworld Fest—The can’t-miss party!
- Get $300 discount by registering before June 21, 2019.
See what previous attendees had to say about VMworld
“Use VMworld as a week of free training. Attend the right sessions and you’ll learn more than you would on a week-long course. Book sessions with “Meet the Experts”, talk to vBrownBag hosts and try out VMware exclusive live Hands on Labs to learn more about all of VMware’s current and new products and services – Become the expert in your field at work!” (https://virtualg.uk/considering-vmworld-2018-top-10-secrets-to-vmworld/)
“Twenty years of innovation and being disruptors to the world of technology and that has not changed. VMware demonstrated at this year’s VMworld, that they are just as committed to being innovative within their own product lineup, and with the calculated partner decisions like AWS.” https://www.vmwarevelocity.com/vmworld-2018
“To be honest, this VMworld was the best I ever attended. Not because of the sessions (only did hang-space and Solutions Exchange) but rather of the great conversations I had during VMworld. It was really cool to meet all this great people I know only from Twitter and blogs and I’m also very proud that I had done a TechTalk for the #vBrownbag crew.” (http://www.vbrain.info/?s=vmworld)
“A veritable nerdtopia of cool technology and smart people. It’s a marathon of breakouts, labs, sessions, networking with peers and events. For the uninitiated VMworld is VMware’s annual conference showcasing the latest technologies and products for the now Dell owned company. It is also a hell of a lot of fun if you’re into these sorts of things.” (https://virtuallyinclined.com/series/vmworld-2018/)
New to VMworld?
If it’s your first time at VMworld, join us for the New V Session on Sunday afternoon, August 25. We’ll connect you with other new attendees, give you details to help you plan and navigate your way through VMworld 2019 US, and teach you tips and tricks to help you get the best out of your VMworld experience. We’ll also throw in some fun and games—it’s a great way to kick off your time with us! Be sure to check the content catalog in July to add this session to your schedule. In the meantime, take note of these key dates:
- June 18: VMworld US Content Catalog Goes Live
- June 21: Early-Bird Registration Closes
- June 22: Regular Registration Rates Apply
- July 16: Session Scheduling Opens in the VMworld US Content Catalog