This post will wrap up some common vSAN networking questions and includes helpful links for solutions to network-related configuration, device selection, and device configuration. The vSAN Networking Guide on StorageHub also holds a lot of great content on this subject.
- What should I consider when shopping for a switch?
- How Should I configure and manage my switches?
- Why Should I use the Distributed Switch?
- Should I use a Nexus 2000 series (Cisco FEX) with VMware vSAN?
- Can I run vSAN traffic through a firewall, IDS/IPS or load balancer?
- How should I configure my Switch buffers for vSAN traffic?
- How can I improve NIC throughput performance?
Want more vSAN Networking content? Check out "Top 10 Things to Know About vSphere and vSAN Networking".