This VMworld Virtually Speaking recorded a live podcast discussing the future of IT and how we all fit in. This breakout session\live podcast included an esteemed panel of experts (William Lam, Frank Denneman, Duncan Epping and Ken Werneburg) and input from various attendees. Enjoy!
- Video: Intro from VMware COO Sanjay Poonen
- Video: Moscone Confessions
- Video: The Virtually Speaking Podcast LIVE session
- Frank’s recommendations:
Next week Pete will be presenting and podcasting all week at Pure//Accelerate. Be sure to register for the following sessions:
- Deep Dive Adopting Virtual Volumes by Cody Hosterman and Pete Flecha
- Vision for the future of storage and availability from a VMware perspective by Pete Flecha and Jason Massae
If you’re in Austin next week be sure to reach out to Pete and do some podcasting.
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com and follow on twitter @VirtSpeaking.