Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time. If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
For the previous blogs, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/breakroom-chats
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 20
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Jeremy Wolf, Product Line Manager for vSphere Consumption. In this episode, Jeremy tells us about Supervisor Services, a powerful way to give DevOps engineers, Platform operators, and other folks self-service access to infrastructure services. Glen Simon and Jeremy will discuss:
- Why did we create Supervisor Services? What problems are we trying to solve?
- Who will care most about Supervisor Services?
- What are these services and how can users access them?
- What will users be able to accomplish with Supervisor Services?
Click here to watch this next episode or check it out below!
Ready to get started on your journey with vSphere? Check out these helpful resources:
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Launch Blog
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Technical Overview Blog
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.