Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time. If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
For the previous blogs, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/breakroom-chats
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 18
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Joshua Solomin, Senior Product Line Manager at VMware. This video references the release of vSphere 8 Update 1, which was announced on March 14, 2023. Listen to this episode where Glen Simon and Joshua Solomin discuss the following:
- vSphere 8 update 1 introduces support for Okta Identity and Access Management.
- Details of the benefits of this capability for customers.
- Learn how identity providers like Okta can help with security management and assist in streamlining compliance audits.
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Launch Blog
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Technical Overview Blog
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.