Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time. If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
For the previous blogs, please visit: https://blogs.vmware.com/vsphere/breakroom-chats
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 17
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Justin Murray, Technical Marketing Architect, at VMware. This video references the release of vSphere 8 Update 1, which was announced on March 14, 2023. Listen to this episode where Shobhit Bhutani and Justin Murray discuss the following:
- ChatGPT and how that has increased customers’ interest in AI/ML workloads.
- The new capabilities for AI/ML and GPUs in vSphere 8 Update 1 release- NVSwitch enablement and support for heterogenous vGPU profiles on the same GPU hardware.
- Justin will also share live demos of these great capabilities.
Ready to get started on your journey with vSphere? Check out these helpful resources:
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Launch Blog
- Read the vSphere 8 Update 1 Technical Overview Blog
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.