Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time.
- Content of these vlogs: These luminaries will share important industry trends, their backgrounds in the IT industry and tips about vSphere & the associated cloud products.
- Key Audience: If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
To view the previous episodes, please visit these links:
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 5
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Duncan Epping, Chief Technologist, Office of CTO of the Cloud Infrastructure Business, VMware. In this episode, Duncan will share:
- Benefits of containers and why they are so entrenched in the IT industry.
- Challenges that enterprises are facing in scaling containers in their environment
- How is Kubernetes solving these issues faced by enterprises? And how VMware is helping IT admins with this?
- The future direction of Kubernetes and microservices technology
- Tips for IT professionals wanting to educate themselves on Kubernetes, containers and microservices.
Click here to watch this next episode or check it out below!
Ready to get started on your Kubernetes journey with VMware vSphere+™? Check out these helpful resources:
- vSphere+ Solutions Brief
- Learn more at vSphere.com
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.