Introduction to the vSphere Breakroom Chat Series
In this series, we share vlogs with industry-recognized experts from VMware and VMware partners & customers. These vlogs are concise, like meeting in a breakroom and having a quick conversation to get great information in a short amount of time.
- Content of these vlogs: These luminaries will share important industry trends, their backgrounds in the IT industry and tips about vSphere & the associated cloud products.
- Key Audience: If you are an IT practitioner- IT admin, cloud or platform architect, developer, DevOps, senior IT manager, IT executive, Artificial Intelligence, or a Machine Learning professional- this series is for you.
If you’d like to watch previous episodes, check out the links below:
vSphere Breakroom Chats Episode 4
Welcome to the next episode of the vSphere Breakroom Chats series. Today, we are happy to present this vLog with Jim Brogan, Technical Marketing Architect, at VMware. In this episode, Jim will share:
- What is the high-level direction and where are AI and ML headed today?
- What are you hearing from customers about their AI and ML application issues?
- How is VMware solving those today?
- What does the ecosystem look like? Who are we partnering with in this space?
Click here to watch this next episode, or view the video below!
Ready to get started on your AI and ML journey with VMware? Check out these helpful resources:
- VMware vSphere Bitfusion Technical Documentation
- VMware vSphere AI and ML webpage
- VMware vSphere Bitfusion Solutions Brief
- Scaling Distributed Machine Learning with Bitfusion on Kubernetes
Questions? Please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @vmwarevsphere.