Back in February, VMware announced its radically simple, enterprise-class storage; Virtual SAN 6.2. This 4th generation offering contained frequently requested features such as dedupe & compression, checksum and more and it has certainly made its mark in the storage and hyper-converged landscape.
On June 28th, at 11AM PST, we invite you to join our #VSANchat! This is a discussion featuring VMware Virtual SAN experts and participants will be able to ask questions, share their homelabs, and even talk with other users! Whether you are an existing or potential #VSAN customer, we encourage you to participate and share your thoughts and questions.
Below is just a list of a few of the participants who will be joining us for the 6/28 #VSANchat!
- Rawlinson Rivera (@PunchingClouds)
- Ken Werneburg (@vmKen)
- John Nicholson (@Lost_Signal)
- Anita Kibunguchy (@KibuAnita)
- Jeff Hunter (@JHunterVMware)
- Jase McCarty (@JaseMcCarty)
- Vahid Fereydouny (@VahidFK)
- Pooja Virkud (@vmw_pooja)
- Ben Meadowcroft (@BenMeadowcroft)
- Pete Flecha (@vPedroArrow)
Some topics we’ll be discussing during the 6/28 #VSANchat include:
- Favorite #VSAN feature
- Types of educational material you’d like to see covered/see more of
- Advice, tips/tricks
- Show case of Virtual SAN labs/environments
- Plus much more!
So, how do you participate in #VSANchat? We’ve outlined the process for you:
- On 6/28 at 11am PST, the CrowdChat container will go live at net/vsanchat
- Once that happens, users will be allowed to enter the chat using their Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn login
- The CrowdChat works in a similar manner to Facebook comments
- @vmwarevsan will post the question, Michael Haag will act as a driver of the conversation to help get the ball rolling, VSAN Experts will respond
In the meantime, tweet us at @vmwarevsan with any questions or topics you’d like to have answered or discussed during the chat!
We look forward to talking to you next Tuesday, June 28th during #VSANchat!