No one could’ve anticipated what COVID-19 would bring to the events world, let alone the world entirely. Due to the uncertain conditions, VMworld has moved to a digital format. This provides a unique opportunity for unlimited, free standard registration to make this year’s event the biggest VMworld ever.
Are you ready to take your VMware knowledge to the next level? With the digital event experience around the corner, September 29 – October 1, the vRealize Automation team is excited to share with you the key breakout sessions. In addition, we encourage you to participate in the Hands-on Labs, join the Expert Roundtables and sign up for the Demo Expo!
Recommended vRealize Automation Sessions
- What’s New in vRealize Automation [HCMB2246]
- Learn how to transition your SDDC into a true Hybrid Cloud [HCMB1270]
- Adopting DevOps for Infrastructure with vRealize Automation [HCMB2251]
- Enterprise-Grade NSX-T Automation using vRealize Automation [HCMB1262]
- How to use vRealize Automation in a large enterprise environment [HCMB1268]
- Automate IT processes with vRealize Automation and vRealize Orchestrator [HCMB2254]
- Kubernetes Automation with vRealize Automation and Tanzu Mission Control [HCMB2255]
- Managing Terraform consumption at Enterprise Scale with vRealize Automation [HCMB2257]
Expert Roundtables allows customers, partners and any attendees of VMworld to spend time with VMware product experts in one on one settings and engage in product discussions to learn more and get questions answered! Learn more.
What’s new in vRealize Automation [HCP2801]
- Wednesday, Sep 30 | 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 1 | 5:30 AM – 6:00 AM
Adopting DevOps for Infrastructure with vRealize Automation [HCP2802]
- Tuesday, Sep 29 | 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, Sep 30 | 2:00 AM – 2:30 AM
Hands-on Labs demonstrate the value of VMware solutions in real time. If you want to gain special access to our latest Automation technologies with product experts available to provide one-on-one guidance, don’t forget to schedule your session today! Learn more.
- HOL-2121-91-CMP – Getting Started with vRealize Automation – Lightning Lab
- HOL-2121-01-CMP – What’s New in vRealize Automation 8.1
- HOL-2121-02-CMP – vRealize Automation for End Users
- HOL-2121-03-CMP – Administering vRealize Automation
- HOL-2121-04-CMP – Administering vRealize Automation – Advanced Use Cases
- HOL-2121-05-CMP – vRealize Automation for DevOps and Developers
- HOL-2121-06-CMP – Getting Started with vRealize Orchestrator
If you haven’t registered yet for VMworld Online Around the Globe, there is still time. I hope to see you there!