The journey to infrastructure modernization can take different paths. For some, it means moving workloads from the data center to a hybrid cloud. For others, it means migrating from a hardware-based infrastructure to a software-defined data center (SDDC). And for many, a modern infrastructure means transitioning to a SDDC with hybrid cloud capabilities.
If you need to respond faster to rapidly changing business conditions and want to reduce the cost of infrastructure management by more than 50%, register today for our four-part webcast series, ‘Crash Course: Optimize, Manage, and Scale a Modern Infrastructure.’
On Nov. 9th, Nov. 16th, Nov. 30th and Dec. 7th, we’ll explore the solutions – Cloud Foundation, vSphere 6.5, vSAN and vRealize Operations – that form the core of a modern, agile, responsive infrastructure. In these webcasts, we’ll offer product demos, examine use cases, and conduct in-depth discussions of VMware solutions for a modern IT infrastructure. Part 1 is now available on-demand.
In part 4, coming up on December 7th, John Dias will provide an overview and demo of Intelligent Operations (VMware vRealize Operations integrated with vRealize Log Insight and vRealize Business for Cloud). He will cover:
- How intelligent operations from VMware can help you
- Unify operations management across the modern infrastructure
- Troubleshoot smarter with metrics and logs
- Proactively manage performance performance
- Automate workload placement and balancing
- Optimize capacity and costs
- Demo key new capabilities in vRealize Operations 6.6
- Demo the integration between vSAN and vRealize Operations to provide enhanced visibility and management capabilities across multi-cluster and multi-geo environments
- Getting started with vRealize Operations
Register today to learn how a modern, scalable infrastructure can enhance performance and flexibility to meet– and exceed – the demands of your organization and your customers.
To learn more about what’s new in vRealize Operations 6.6, technical resources and self-guided upgrades, visit the vRealize Operations Upgrade Center. Also check out On-Demand webinar series on vRealize Operations 6.6 and free Cloud Ninja Bootcamps in your area.