How often does your team run into storage issues, slow applications, network latency or growing multi-clouds? To ensure that your infrastructure platform is available when developers need it, join this special webinar on July 19 and learn how to manage operations across physical, virtual, and multiple clouds environments so you can respond quickly to performance and management issues.
Why Should You Attend?
- You want to do your job well, which is serving your end-users. Your goal is to ensure the IaaS platform delivers the SLA levels of performance and availability that you promise
- You need to troubleshoot fast, and see problems before they become serious
- If you cannot troubleshoot the root cause, at least you need to prove that it is not caused by your IaaS platform
- Your IaaS platform is healthy, your storage, network, server, hypervisors are all doing well. However, storage is not working and it is impacting your CEO desktop. You want to see all. How each IT resource performs, and how is related to one another.
Join this special webinar “Get More Out of VMware: Improve Your Skills From Monitoring Virtual Machines to Multi-Clouds. Be the Hero!”
Date: July 19th 2017
Duration: 90 minutes
Time: 9:30 am PST
Audience: IT Admins, Operations and Capacity teams
What Will You Learn?
- Proactive performance monitoring, alert management and predictive analytics
- Cross-cloud visibility spanning heterogeneous on-premises and public cloud resource consumption
- Accurate, timely cloud cost and capacity management, modeling, and forecasting
- Automated workload balancing to proactively optimize application and infrastructure performance
- Native operations management for hyper-converge infrastructure solutions powered by VMware VSAN
- Moreover, learn best practices to upgrade your existing vSphere licenses as well as getting ready to manage multi-clouds
Be the hero for multi-clouds and present these new capabilities to your team. Our subject matter experts will be on hand to answer your questions during the webinar. Look forward to speaking with you soon!