Empower the Digital Workspace: The VMware Customer Perspective
At VMware, we believe that a digital workspace gives you the ultimate freedom to use any app on any device in any place. You should enjoy frictionless access to apps no matter where they reside, from legacy to RDSH and web-based apps, with single sign-on for simple access.
Attendees at our recent EUC Insights 2017 event did a great job of defining what a digital workspace means to them. VMware employees rely on digital workspaces every day—even when everything else goes wrong. Over the next few weeks, we will share stories of how some of our customers put digital workspaces into practice. These organizations are truly empowering people, from teachers to physicians to IT administrators, to succeed at digital transformation.
How Do VMware Customers Use Digital Workspaces?
Here are just a few of the use cases we are excited to talk about:
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., is rolling out Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 in the cloud, with enterprise-grade security and simplified management.
- Now Available: Read Mecklenburg County’s story.
- Jefferson County, Colo., provides secure virtual desktops to its employees and for public computers that county residents use—with a non-persistent desktop, all data is erased when the session ends, keeping citizens’ information secure.
- Corona-Norco Unified School District (CNUSD) in California uses digital workspaces to deliver Windows 10 and the learning technology students and teachers need when they need it from any device, including bring-your-own-device (BYOD) mobility for maximum flexibility and choice. CNUSD also saves valuable funds that can be used for student services.
- Now Available: Read CNUSD’s story.