VMware Cloud on Dell EMC and VMware Horizon
Did the quick pivot to work from home catch your organization off guard? Ensuring that employees could be just as productive working out of their homes as they could be in the office was the ultimate litmus test for teams responsible for end-user computing. The year 2020 has introduced numerous challenges to business operations and caused many IT organizations to rethink their existing practices to ensure they are no longer solely focused on the present.
With millions of workers across the country needing secure access to business applications and data, all of a sudden, many organizations faced trouble responding to requests and sessions at levels several multiples above what was typically handled. If this brought your operations to a slow crawl, then it could be the time to rethink the way you deliver these solutions to your end-users. If your existing on-premises VDI deployment is under strain, and you are ready to explore new options, we have put together some new resources to help.
Some key things to consider:
- Making sure you select the right infrastructure
- Dealing with interoperability between deployments
- Managing at scale and delivering a personalized experience for employees
- Ensuring you can scale to meet increased demand.
- Certifying the security of desktops and applications
Find more information in our latest e-book here.
Meet our experts and learn how VMware Cloud on Dell EMC + VMware Horizon can Help
Are you interested in learning more? Join our experts for a conversation on Thursday, September 17th, at 10 am PST. Please register here for the live session or watch it on-demand at a later time.
Learn at your own pace:
- Practitioner’s Quick Reference Guide for VDI and Published Application Workloads
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC for Virtual Desktops and Applications
- Is Your On-Premises VDI Deployment Under Strain?- Infographic