By now, you’ve probably heard about VMware Virtual SAN – the industry leader in hyper-converged software defined storage for virtual environments. You’ve probably also heard how VMware Virtual SAN can lower TCO by up to 50%, or how it is the first policy-driven storage product designed for vSphere environments that simplifies and streamlines storage provisioning and management.
But in case you haven’t heard, we’d like to invite you to #VSANchat – our inaugural Twitter chat, where our experts and the larger Storage community will be discussing how to get started with Virtual SAN and things to consider. On December 2nd, 2014, at 11am PT, we invite you to discuss tips, best practices and insight on everything VMware Virtual SAN.
Some of the questions we will be asking during #VSANchat:
- What are some best practices when deploying your 1st Virtual SAN instance?
- What is the main advantage of using VMware Virtual SAN?
- What are some challenges you currently deal with in your storage solution?
- Why should customers turn to VMware Virtual SAN for their storage needs?
Excited? You should be! Here’s how to participate in #VSANchat:
- Follow the #VSANchat hashtag (via Twubs.com, Tchat.io, TweetDeck, or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream
- RSVP for #VSANchat on our vite.io to see who else will be attending and participating
- On December 2nd, at 11am PT, @VMwareVSAN will pose some questions using the #VSANchat hashtag to get the conversation rolling
- Tag your tweets with the #VSANchat hashtag to join the conversation
- @reply other participants and react to their questions, comments, thoughts via #VSANchat
- #VSANchat will last about 60 minutes
In the meantime, please feel free to tweet us @VMwareVSAN for more information. Storage enthusiasts, this is your chance to be heard – be sure to join us on December 2nd for the first-ever #VSANchat!