A Proof of Concept (or POC) project is a common approach used by companies to assess the viability of a software product for solving a particular business need. So what does it take to conduct a successful POC? This week on the Virtually Speaking Podcast we bring in Dave Morera and Sudhir Balasubramanian to walk us through this process and share details of a recent POC using Oracle RAC on vSAN.
- vSAN 6.6 Proof of Concept Guide
- Sudhir's Blog: Journey into all things Oracle and Virtualization
- Sudhir's Book: Virtualize Oracle Business Critical Databases
- Oracle Databases on VMware Best Practices Guide
- Dave's Blog: GreatWhiteTech
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com.