The industry’s top cloud infrastructure and digital workspace event is only 60 days away. This week on the Virtually Speaking Podcast we bring Duncan Epping back to share some of his favorite VMworld sessions and some helpful tips to make the best out of your VMworld 2017 experience.
Show Related Links
Catch Pete and John in the following sessions
- STO2446BU Virtual Volumes Technical Deep Dive
- STO3276GU vSAN Networking and Design Best Practices
- STO2047BU What’s New in vSAN 6.6: Technical Deep Dive
- STO2095BU vSAN ReadyNode and Build Your Own Hardware Guidance
- PAR4398BCU VMware Technical Solutions Professional – Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (VTSP-HCI, formerly VTSP-SDS)
- PAR4367BU What’s New in vSAN 6.6 – A Deep Dive
- STO1926BU vSAN 6.6: A Day in the Life of an I/O
If you like this podcast vote for us in the vSphere-land podcast poll
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha (@vPedroArrow) and John Nicholson (@Lost_Signal) bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Soundcloud.