From time to time, the vSAN team would like to send updates on important vSAN patch releases or spread awareness on issues that we feel may be relevant to customers and partners.
The vSAN Product Management team plans to use the product subscription services available through my.vmware.com. This facility allows you to subscribe to vSAN product announcements and it allows us to send you our vSAN announcements/notifications.
Below, I outline the simple steps to get subscribed to the vSAN announcements. So, if you are a vSAN customer or partner please sign up using the procedure below:
– Go to my.vmware.com
– Login using your my.vmware.com credentials. If you don’t have an account, register yourself.
– On the top right corner, under your name go to “Profile”
– Choose the “Subscriptions” tab
– On “Product Subscriptions”, click “Edit” (the “Edit” button is at the bottom of the section)
– Choose “Datacenter & Cloud Infrastructure”
– Check “VMware vSAN”
– Press “Save”
– Make sure “VMware vSAN” is checked
That’s it. You are now subscribed to vSAN announcements/notifications.
We look forward to sharing important updates and announcements with you.