Happy fall everyone! While the weather Is cooling, the leaves are falling, and the world seems to be slowing down for the holiday season, it’s still full speed ahead over here at VMware. This monthly update (which coincidentally is a 7 week update this time around) is meant to consolidate a full docket of updates into a short 5-minute video. I welcome you have a watch of my video blog and then find the corresponding links Inline.
October Product Announcements:
- Enhancements to VMware Telco Cloud Platform
- VMware Edge Compute Stack
- VMware Telco Cloud Platform – Edge
- VMware RAN Intelligent Controller
- Private Mobile Networks
- There was a lot of really good news on these updates everywhere from Network World and FierceTelecom, to SDx Central and Tom Nolle.
Performance of Virtualization:
- Even For Kubernetes, The Bare Metal vs. Hypervisor Battle Was Decided Long Ago
- RAN Workload Performance Is Equivalent on Bare Metal and vSphere