On Wednesday April 19th, we will be hosting another “Getting More out of VMware” webinar. In this session, our DevOps engineering expert will provide an overview and a demonstration of the vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT DevOps (vRCS MP), a.k.a. Houdini. If you have not heard about this product before, or want to get a quick start with it, this session is ideal for you!
Presenter: Tom O’Rourke, Solutions Engineering Architect, VMware
What is vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT DevOps?
The VMware vRealize Code Stream Management Pack™ for IT DevOps is an extensible, customizable solution that provides a set of release management processes for software-defined content with the ability to capture, version control, test, release and rollback your infrastructure artifacts. This management pack makes it possible to eliminate the time-consuming and error-prone manual processes currently required to manage IT artifacts and content. Supported content includes entities from vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestration, vRealize Operations, vSphere and other VMware infrastructure and cloud management products.
vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT DevOps provides:
- Automated capture of infrastructure content, in text or binary formats
- Storage and versioning of the captured content in a wide range of supported repository management solutions
- Automated rollout or rollback of content from multiple environments, including cross cloud and hybrid infrastructures
Our webcast and demo will cover:
- Short overview of vRealize Code Stream Management Pack for IT DevOps (Houdini)
- Installation and configuration walk through
- Basic functionality demonstration, including:
- Create a content endpoint
- Create a single package request
- Create a group package request
- Show the pipelines through the process running
- Overview of pipeline stubs and how to extend the product
- Live Q&A – The webinar will conclude with an open live Q&A with our specialists who will be on hand to answer your questions
We are looking forward to see you in our upcoming webcast on April 19th!