This article, Top 10 Mobile Device Use Cases for Workspace ONE Intelligence, was originally published at the VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone Blog.
“So, I have purchased Workspace ONE Intelligence…Now what?”
That is one of the most frequently asked questions that I, a VMware EUC Customer Success Manager, have received from my clients as they are looking to maximize their values in Workspace ONE Intelligence. Workspace ONE Intelligence is a powerful tool in our End-User Computing (EUC) toolbox. Even with their fundamental functionalities, Custom Reports and Historical Dashboards change the way EUC administrators and businesses monitor their devices and applications. Intelligence Automations allow us to significantly improve our enterprise security posture, admin quality of life, as well as digital employee experience.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a blog series where I will share my thoughts on how we can fully utilize Workspace ONE Intelligence.
Although a lot of new Workspace ONE Intelligence features and functionalities are focusing on Desktop (see Windows 10 Vulnerability Management and DEEM Insight & User Experience Score), here, I will focus on the benefits Workspace ONE Intelligence brings to your mobile device fleets. With that said, you can dive into these blog posts which discuss Workspace ONE Intelligence use cases for desktops:
- Monitor Windows App Adoption and Stability with Workspace ONE Intelligence Digital Employee Experience Management (DEEM)
- Using Workspace ONE Digital Employee Experience Management (DEEM) to improve employee experience on macOS
Intelligence Use Cases for Mobile Devices
This blog series will explore the top 10 use cases using Workspace ONE Intelligence that have been successfully implemented by my clients, focusing on mobile device fleets.
Each post will be dedicated to one use case; so, keep your eyes peeled! Here’s a preview of what’s to come:
- Dashboards for IT Operations
- Automated Device Lifecycle Management
- Automated Remediation Process for Critical Resources
- Integration with your IT Service Management Tool
- Compliance Policy Engine (on Steroids)
- Vulnerability Management and Remediation
- Risk Analytics for Mobile Devices
- Integration with Mobile Threat Defense solutions (via Workspace ONE Trust Network)
- Tracking Mobile App User Experience through Mobile App Analytics
- Understanding User Sentiment through Micro-Surveys