Breaking News! New VMware Workspace ONE & AirWatch Product Innovations
Today, we are excited to announce new product innovations in VMware Workspace ONE and VMware AirWatch.
“As the benefits of digitization extend across the organization to include a broader set of employees and endpoints, there is an urgent need to break down technology silos and tackle shadow IT by standardizing on a digital workspace platform. VMware Workspace ONE is the industry’s only integrated platform to deliver contextual access to all applications while delivering best-in-class endpoint management with market-leading AirWatch.”
In the AirWatch Blog announcement, VMware EUC vice president Blake Brannon highlights several key advancements in the upcoming Workspace ONE and AirWatch product releases:
- New unified endpoint management capabilities to help IT centrally manage all endpoints, simplify the admin experience and manage everything at scale;
- New Android updates for a simple and secure end-user experience, while simplifying device and application deployment;
- Expanded Windows 10 operating system (OS) controls;
- Support for upcoming iOS and macOS releases;
- New rules engine for purpose-built devices—also called rugged devices—to automate remote management and actions.
- New VMware Unified Access Gateway and Kerberos delegation feature to unify access control across applications;
- VMware TrustPoint and AirWatch integration for real-time threat detection and access control remediation for Windows;
- Enhancements to Workspace ONE productivity apps, including S/SIME support for encrypted emails in VMware Boxer and even simpler team collaboration within VMware Socialcast.
- Flexible Workspace ONE packaging and pricing.
“The game-changing vision of the digital workspace helps IT finally give employees the work environment they crave:
A consumer simple, enterprise secure way to work on any device and any app—anywhere.
With the unified approach IT needs:
Secure access to any app (native, web and Win32) and simple management for all devices (laptops, desktops, mobile and things).”
Want to experience the updates for yourself? Register for the free webinar.
Because you liked this blog: