We recently announced the expansion of our Google Cloud and VMware strategic partnership with the addition of Google Cloud VMware Engine cloud as part of VMware Cloud Universal. We are pleased to announce that the Google Cloud VMware Engine offering is now available for purchase through the VMware Cloud Universal program. Customers can gain financial flexibility, choice, and speed by moving workloads to Google Cloud VMware Engine and modernizing their applications according to their timeline.
You can now purchase the Google Cloud VMware Engine offering as part of VMware Cloud Universal from VMware and VMware partners, enabling your organization on its journey to Google Cloud. And you can flexibly purchase or leverage unused VMware Cloud Universal credits and consume at your own pace.
Explore customer case studies and discover how customers across industries and geographies are using Google Cloud VMware Engine to modernize their infrastructure, reduce operating costs and energy consumption, meet growing business demands, and achieve their IT transformation objectives.
Google Cloud VMware Engine supports a broad set of use cases to help accelerate your cloud transformation as you migrate select applications or entire data centers to the cloud, add or co-locate virtual desktops in the cloud, extend capacity for seasonal demands or temporary needs, provide disaster recovery protection, and modernize your applications.
- Visit the Google Cloud VMware Engine and VMware Cloud Universal websites
- See the TCO infographic
- Read the Google Cloud VMware Engine solution overview
- Explore customer case studies
- Try out the Hands-on-Lab: How to Deploy, Configure Access, & Migrate Applications to Google Cloud VMware Engine
- Get started quickly with Google Cloud VMware Engine Quick Start activity path full of valuable demos