This week on the Virtually Speaking Podcast it's all about Home Labs. Our good friend William Lam has been aggregating an amazing collection of Home Labs in the IT Community. On this episode we welcome William, Max Abelardo and Johan van Amersfoort do discuss this new Home Labs aggregated list and things to consider when starting your own lab.
- VMware Community Homelabs
- Decoding Intel NUC “Canyon” Generation with CPU “Lake” Generation Codenames
- Fling USB Network Native Driver for ESXi
- William's Blog VirtuallyGhetto
- Johan's book VDI Design Guide was validated using his homelab.
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com and follow on twitter @VirtSpeaking.
Take our vSAN 6.7 Hands-On Lab here, and our vSAN 6.7 Advanced Hands-On Lab here!