Don’t miss this upcoming opportunity to test drive Virtual SAN 6.2 in a city near you!
Virtual SAN 6.2 significantly expands on Virtual SAN capabilities with the introduction of deduplication & compression, erasure coding, QoS, updated performance management, and much more… In these bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and interactive hands-on lab events, engineering experts guide you step-by-step through the technical features, functions, and business use cases of Virtual SAN 6.2. It’s a great opportunity to engage with VMware technical experts, collaborate with peers, and try out the product. Plus, all these events are complimentary.
In the new Virtual SAN 6.2 lab, attendees will experience setting up and automating policy-based, software-defined storage using Virtual SAN. Highlights include:
- Creating storage policies for Tier 2 apps
- Examining HA interoperability of Virtual SAN with vMotion and Storage Motion
- Understanding the hardware and software required to create and enable a Virtual SAN cluster
- Adding additional hosts to scale-out your compute and storage resources
Space is limited – register now for a Virtual SAN SociaLab in a city near you!
- Read more about the new features of Virtual SAN 6.2 here.
- Don’t forget to bring your own laptop.
- Attendees will receive 15% off VMware training courses.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Can’t make it to a SociaLab? Register for a 20-minute Get Smart About Hyper-Converged Infrastructure webinar to learn what Virtual SAN 6.2 can do for you.