It’s that time of year again, where the mobile industry and its growing ecosystem descends on Barcelona to see the latest and greatest technologies that are shaping the future of connectivity, mobile applications and innovations that will carry us into a 5G future.
We have a lot going on at Mobile World Congress this year, from connected cars to a drone that’s displaying real-time object recognition capabilities and follow me services from San Francisco. Stop by the booth to learn how VMware’s cloud- to-edge infrastructure and support for OpenStack and cloud native apps empower CSPs to digitally transform; from simply connectivity providers to agile sources of rich 5G & IoT services, dynamic content and personalized experiences. Delivering over-the-top agility with industry-standard economics.
See VMware demonstrations on leading edge NFV infrastructure and service capabilities
- Accelerating 5G network service delivery with vCloud NFV NFVI solutions, including vCloud NFV OpenStack Carrier edition, the fastest path to carrier-grade production OpenStack deployments
- Automating and modernizing operations with NFV Service Assurance
- Transforming Networks to Cloud Native using Production Grade Kubernates (PKS)
- Enabling Seamless Cloud to Cloud Service Mobility and Infrastructure Hybridity – See how Vodafone deploys consistent telco services and applications across the data center (private cloud) and public cloud (HCX)
- Extending Services that require low latency/high throughput to the Network Edge with Mult-Access Edge Computing (MEC) Deliver
- Deploying NFV with Best-In-Class Global Ecosystem partners
- Delivering market leading SDWAN UCPE services with VeloCloud
The IOT Experience
- VMware, Affirmed Networks, Globetouch & Nightingale will show a multi-cloud infrastructure supporting multiple connected drones displaying video surveillance, follow me security, and object recognition
On-Booth Events are by invitation/registration and will take place in the Influencer Room
- “The Fastest Path to SD-Wan Success” Tuesday, Feb 27 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Dell EMC, Intel, & VMware are inviting attendees to learn how CSPs can increase revenue, deliver advanced services and improve network agility leveraging an integrated SD-WAN solution. Together, the companies will discuss how CSPs can deliver elastic transport, performance for cloud applications, and integrate advanced services all via a zero-touch deployment model. Register Here
- VNF Onboarding “Birds of a Feather” Session Tuesday, Feb 27 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm. VMware and Intel are pleased to announce the 2nd Virtual Network Function (VNF) Onboarding “Birds of a Feather Session” that will take place at Mobile World Congress 2018 at the VMware stand, Hall 3K10. This technical Session aims to accelerate NFV adoption through open sourced tools and a community to remove the roadblocks of onboarding network functions. Attendees are required to bring their own laptops. If you would like to attend this session please email : email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona.