Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- VMware Advances Its 5G Telco Cloud Portfolio with Cloud Native Support to Accelerate 5G and Edge Innovation
- VMware Shoots Tanzu Into Space, SaaS Skyrockets
- Microsoft and VMware Team Up to Offer the Next Evolution of the Azure VMware Solution
- Cisco, IBM, VMware Tap Open Source to Fight COVID-19
- Kubernetes, DevOps Star in VMware vRealize Updates
- Upcoming webinar: Delivering high performance in a 5G infrastructure environment, September 9
- Telco Transformation Takes the Spotlight at VMworld 2020
- Assessing Cloud Native’s Reach Into 5G
- Industry Voices—Doyle: What hyperscale cloud and telecom partnerships could mean
- Industry Voices—Raynovich: 5G puts automation pressure on CSPs, according to survey
- How much compute and storage will move to the edge?
- London scientists build ‘ultra broadband nearly three million times faster’ than UK home fibre optic internet connections