The Extreme Performance Series 2022 video blogs cover the highlights of recent performance work on VMware technology.
In this video Todd Muirhead talks with Lan Vu about how NVIDIA vGPU allows vSPhere to share GPUs across multiple VMs by using either time sliced vGPU or Multi Instance vGPU profiles. The differences in performance across a variety of workloads is discussed with recommendations about how to choose the right profile based on workload to maximize the benefits of vGPU and MIG vGPU.
- Time Sliced vGPU vs MIG vGPU Blog and Whitepaper
- Accelerate Machine Learning in vSphere Using GPUs Hands on Lab
- VMware Explore 2022 Session – NVIDIA+VMware Bare Metal Machine Learning Performance on vSphere
- Extreme Performance Series 2022 Video Blogs
- Extreme Performance Series 2021 Video Blogs