For many years at VMworld, a special sub-track of sessions called the “Extreme Performance Series” has focused on deep-dive performance topics. In 2021 we started a video blog series hosted by many of the same performance experts. This is the new series for VMware Explore in 2022! This series of video blogs will be released during VMware Explore and in the following weeks. Links to the entire series for 2022 will be kept here for easy access.
- Key Learnings From Multi-Cloud Hands on Labs Environment – Monday 8/29/22
- vSphere Multi-Cloud for Enterprise Applications Performance – Monday 8/29/22
- Project Monterrey and SmartNIC Network Offload – Tuesday 8/30/22
- Software Based Transparent Memory Tiering Technology Prototype – Wednesday 8/31/22
- Time Sliced vGPU vs MIG vGPU Performance – Wednesday 8/31/22
- Using Machine Learning to Detect Video Quality – Wednesday 8/31/22
- SAP HANA 8-Socket Performance – Thursday 9/1/22
- Oracle on vSphere Performance – Thursday 9/1/22
- vSphere 8 Enhancements for VM Cold Migrations, vMotion, and Cloning – Wednesday 11/09/22
- Auto vTopology for Virtual Machines on vSphere 8 – Thursday 11/10/22
Each video blog will have included links to additional related information. This blog post will be updated as each new video blog becomes available.