Here at VMware, we are advocates for establishing a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) to help increase the success of your company’s cloud adoption and migration. We feel so strongly about establishing a Cloud Center of Excellence that we have a curated list of the 5 W’s – who, what, where, when, why – of content.
- Who: Webpage – Cloud Center of Excellence
- What: Blog – What is a Cloud Center of Excellence?
- Where: White Paper – Benchmark Your Cloud Maturity: A Framework for Best Practices
- When: Blog – You Need a Cloud Center of Excellence Now More Than Ever
- Why: White Paper – The Next Generation of Cloud Management Starts with a Cloud Center of Excellence
What is missing from this list is the “How.” Luckily this year Garter has filled in this blank for us with their report, 2022 Gartner® Research Report: How to Deploy a Cloud Center of Excellence.
Download the latest report for a look into:
- A dive deep into the definition of what a cloud center of excellence is
- Key findings and recommendations for organizing IT and the business for cloud deployment
- The three core pillars of cloud enablement – Governance, Brokerage, and Transformation
- Benefits of having a CCoE and how it can align to your strategic goals
- An action plan for executive leaders to use as a guideline for building a successful CCoE
Get access to the 2022 Gartner® Research Report: How to Deploy a Cloud Center of Excellence today for an exclusive perspective on successfully deploying a CCoE.
Gartner, How to Deploy a Cloud Center of Excellence, Lydia Leong, 25 April 2022
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.