Time is of the essence. When your datacenter runs into issues, IT Ops teams must resolve issues before failures or outages occur and DevOps teams must push code faster so business applications are running at peak performance. But in order to react these issues in real-time and be able to proactively remediate problems before they become critical errors, you must receive alerts, visualize data sets and logs from your infrastructure and applications at the root level without sifting through pools of data.
vRealize Log Insight Cloud with Knowledge Base (KB) Insights delivers exactly that – associating VMware log messages with KB and community articles to help you resolve problems quickly when errors are detected.
KB Insights for VMware products uses machine learning algorithms to identify solutions to log messages indicating the problems discovered. You no longer have to search for the error messages separately to resolve issues or events as manually checking log messages to find errors which leads to a greater acceleration to your meantime to resolution.
vRealize Log Insight Cloud is also now integrated with the VMware Subscription Manager and what it means is that you can learn, try, and buy the service within minutes! The built-in, in-product guided tours help with quick onboarding, provides notification updates to new and existing users and enables quick access to the latest release notes!
But before you sign up for the free 30-day test drive, let’s map out 3 use cases to explore:
- Reduce system downtime through intelligent alert management. Create customized alerts based on key performance indicators and get notified via channels like Slack, Email, or PagerDuty to route issues and tickets to the right resolution teams in real-time.
- Identify critical issues across the environment through system analytics and AI/ML Capabilities highlighting continuous event trends.
- Accelerate root cause analysis, understand the structure of events, correlate data and automatically extract smart fields through real-time ingestion analytics.
Sign up to get started on your vRealize Log Insight Cloud trial test drive for 30 days! Within minutes, you’ll be able to spin up your own vRealize Log Insight Cloud instance, start ingesting logs from anywhere (your VMware SDDC to public clouds such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform) or send specific logs of interest to an existing tool.
We’ve got tons of material that will help you get started and on-boarded: from videos, blogs, demos and more that will help you learn more on vRealize Log Insight Cloud (and other vRealize products). I invite you to check out our new VMware Pathfinder site that covers detailed usage for:
- Interactive Analytics
- Dashboards & Content Packs
- Agent Installation
Topics are covered at level 100 to 300 plus hands-on training!
If you didn’t get a chance to virtually attend VMworld 2021 or wanted a refresher, don’t forget to check out these recorded sessions:
- Troubleshooting with vRealize Operations and vRealize Log Insight [MCL1286]
- Log Insight Cloud – a SaaS version of Log Insight [ISM-HOL-2201-96-ISM]
- vRealize Log Insight Cloud – A Year in Review 
Please also refer to the latest blog for the newest feature releases!