VMware vRealize Operations Cloud is now available for Service Providers and Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) through the VMware Cloud Provider Hub to enable partner cloud providers to operate efficient hybrid and multi-clouds for their tenants and act as the first line of support for Day 0 to Day 2 datacenter operations and management.
Powered by AI, vRealize Operations Cloud delivers self-driving operations from applications to infrastructure to optimize continuous performance optimization based on operational and business intent, efficient capacity and cost management, proactive capacity planning, intelligent remediation and integrated compliance while unifying public and multi-cloud monitoring. It also offers full integration with other vRealize services such as vRealize Automation Cloud, vRealize Log Insight Cloud, and vRealize Network Insight Cloud.
Challenges in a Multi-Cloud World
Datacenter management is complex, as VI/Cloud Admins are facing challenges with IT modernization, operational agility, accelerated innovation, and digital transformation. Providers must compete against large public clouds, and end customers are looking to cloud providers to deliver managed and hosted services that help them respond to their business needs. Both need help:
- Reducing costs and accelerating top-line growth
- Meeting SLAs and managing risk
- Unifying visibility, operations and management
- Adopting new innovations and technology with minimal downtime
VMware Cloud Provider Hub
As a Service Provider, the VMware Cloud Provider Hub is your central point for provisioning and managing VMware Cloud services for your customer tenant organizations. On top of managing service access, partners can use the Cloud Provider Hub to manage the billing and support for your tenants with full access once you have on-boarded your master organization. Then at your disposal, you have access to all supported VMware Cloud services in the VMware Cloud Provider Commerce Portal.
With the VMware Cloud Provider Hub, Service Providers also have the ability to view billing information for master organization usage and the billing invoices for tenant organizations being managed.
vRealize Operations Cloud Use Cases for MSP’s and Cloud Providers
As the next generation operations platform for operational agility and datacenter modernization, vRealize Operations Cloud offers self-driving features to support business innovation, reduced time to value and enables rapid scale of the latest IT innovations.
- Available as-a-service – vRealize Operations Cloud delivers full feature parity with the traditional on-premises product but offers all the benefits of SaaS, such as reduced operational overhead, automatic updates, fixes and upgrades and faster access to new features and innovation
- Continuous Availability – Continuous availability provides the ability to stretch a vRealize Operations Cloud cluster across fault domains, which will allow a vRealize Operations Cloud cluster to survive the failure of a fault domain, assuring uninterrupted operations view.
- Open and Extensible Platform – Manage large, complex heterogeneous and hybrid environments with an open and extensible architecture with scalability and resilience to support highly complex environments. Deploy domain-specific Management Packs from VMware or third-party hardware and application vendors.
Call to Action
Visit the new vRealize Operations Cloud webpage on the VMware Cloud Provider Hub to learn more and sign up to test drive and deliver self-driving operations, multi-cloud monitoring and analytics services to your tenants. For details on the Cloud Provider Program and other partner programs, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
Partners: Come register for and upcoming webinar, Aug 20 at 8am PST!
vmLIVE – Monetize VMware vRealize Operations Cloud. Now available via Cloud Provider Hub.