We are so excited to share with you the latest update to the Workspace ONE End User Adoption Kit!
When talking to customers about the Workspace ONE adoption kit, we always get the same question: What can you customize for me? The adoption kit has a ton of amazing communication and education assets, some of which can be used as they are and some that need a bit of customizing. While we’d love to personally create a custom adoption kit for every customer, our small team is just not able to make that happen. Today, we are excited to share with you the latest update to the Workspace ONE Adoption Kit, which helps us get closer to that dream. We are excited to Introduce the new Workspace ONE Adoption Kit Wizard, available now!
What does the Workspace ONE Adoption Kit Wizard do?
The Workspace ONE Adoption Kit Wizard allows you to easily create customized web and email banners with a professional look and feel to promote your Workspace ONE Adoption campaign. This wizard should be used in conjunction with the other materials in the Workspace ONE End User Adoption Kit.
As you are customizing your adoption communications, make sure to keep a common theme throughout, whether that is “Unleash Your Productivity,” “Your Privacy Matters,” or your own creative theme customized for your organization.
How does it work?
You simply navigate to the Workspace ONE Adoption Kit Wizard website, sign-up and get started. There are only three easy steps keeping you from a customized web banner:
- Step 1: Choose A Theme and Size – We have designed 3 templates with 9 size options for you to choose as your base.
- Step 2: Customize Your Banner – This is where the magic happens! Use our pre-set filters or customize your messaging, colors and graphics.
- Step 3: Export Your Banner – Hit the export button and download your customized banner in PNG and JPG formats!
Tips for Success
We have added tips throughout the wizard, to make sure you create the perfect banner on your first try! Let’s walk through some of them here.
- COLORS: Be sure you know your corporate colors before getting started. The wizard can support any HEX, RGB or HSL code to make it easy for you.
- LOGO: Have your corporate logo ready to go. We have found that logos with a transparent background work best.
- HEADING: As you think through the content for your banner, choose a heading that matches the theme you use throughout your full adoption campaign. (Check out the Adoption Campaign Overview to learn how set up a Workspace ONE adoption campaign.) We have provided a few options that align with our adoption kit templates but, have also given you the opportunity to create your own Heading. Your subheading is another great place for customization. We have provided some options for Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub, but if your adoption campaign is promoting Horizon or one of our other productivity apps, you will need to use the Custom option.
- PHOTO: If you choose the Customizable Photo Design, you will need to choose an image that will not only represent your organization but, will also fit within the design and size. If you need to resize your image for the perfect fit, you can use editing tools on your computer or a service like resizeimage.net. Don’t worry, you can always just keep the photo you see in the example by leaving the Image section as is. (Be sure you have the rights to any image you choose!)
- LINK: You will want to link your banner to a location for your users to learn more. This may be to an intranet site dedicated to your Workspace ONE deployment, the Workspace ONE User Zone website or to a landing page for enrollment. Think about what makes the most sense for your organization and customize the messaging to reflect this.
This is just the beginning of our Workspace ONE Adoption Wizard and we can’t wait to share more when the time is right. Even better, this wizard is just a small piece of our full Workspace ONE End User Adoption Kit, created to help you create a successful adoption strategy for your Workspace ONE deployment.
Want to learn how to customize enrollment guides for Intelligent Hub? Check out the latest blog on the Workspace ONE Adoption Kit Wizard.
If you have any questions or feedback on the Workspace ONE Adoption Kit, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article may contain hyperlinks to non-VMware websites that are created and maintained by third parties who are solely responsible for the content on such websites.