Workspace ONE Assist Expands Support for Desktops with macOS View and Control Capabilities
Prioritizing the digital employee experience is critical to attracting and retaining skilled employees, fostering innovation, and driving productivity, profit, and strong customer experience. And over the past couple of years, VMware has continued to deliver services to personalize and simplify employee experience from onboarding to offboarding, with Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub, Hub Services, Workspace ONE Mobile Flows, and Intelligent Hub Virtual Assistant. Recently, we’ve also invested heavily in remote support capabilities, specifically for knowledge workers, to ensure companies can provide employees with a frictionless digital workspace across all their mobile devices—from corporate-owned laptops to BYO smartphones.
According to research, conducted by Dell Technologies, more than 60% of employees work before or after standard business hours. Furthermore, roughly two-thirds of workers globally conduct at least some business from home on a regular basis, and the average employee spends at least two hours per week working from public places. With more employees working away from their desk and outside the corporate office, it’s critical organizations are able to remotely support the devices employees rely on to get their job done.
Technological problems are inevitable, and the same digital tools that empower employees one minute can be a roadblock the next. The right IT service management (ITSM) tool enables IT and help desk staff to remove these roadblocks through remote support, which is why VMware has invested in offering the best, most reliable, remote support solution to our Workspace ONE customers.
VMware Workspace ONE Assist (formerly called Workspace ONE Advanced Remote Management) is a comprehensive, fully integrated remote support solution that enables organizations to deliver quality IT support and maximize their end-user computing investments, while mitigating lost revenue, productivity, and decreased employee satisfaction. Workspace ONE Assist empowers IT and help desk staff to remotely view or control Android, iOS, Windows—and now macOS devices—directly from the Workspace ONE console, while maintaining employee privacy and trust.
Digitally Transform Employee Experience, Increase Help Desk Efficiency and Reduce Support Costs with Workspace ONE Assist for macOS Devices
• Remotely connect to any enrolled device in seconds, directly from the Workspace ONE console
• View or control devices in real-time to decrease downtime and quickly troubleshoot and fix device, network, or app issues with file and task management tools—both on and off your network
• View a virtual, on-screen version of the remote device’s keyboard to easily support employees across various keyboard layouts and languages
• View and export detailed device information
• Notify employees when their device screen is visible and enable them to pause or end a remote session. For enhanced privacy, require employees to manually approve help desk access and control to certain features with a one-time session password.
• Easily record or capture images from remote sessions for training purposes
For more information, visit https://www.air-watch.com/capabilities/workspaceone-assist.