Today, we’re happy to announce Honeywell is now an authorized reseller of VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) platform. The reseller agreement is the continuation of an exciting next step, in our long-standing partnership with Honeywell.
As part of the agreement, Honeywell will be able to offer enterprises, across a variety of verticals, Workspace ONE on its Mobility Edge mobile computers and devices. Like Workspace ONE, all Honeywell Mobility Edge devices are Android Enterprise Recommended (AER), which makes it simple for businesses to confidently select deploy and manage Android devices and services that meet elevated enterprise requirements validated by Google.
“Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform, powered by Workspace ONE, will help enterprises, operating in variety of environments and industries, more securely and efficiently manage devices out in the field. Ultimately this means that employees who rely on accessing business-critical apps to get their job done will be able to do so seamlessly – a true win-win for IT and employees,” said Adam Rykowski, vice president of product management, End User Computing, VMware. “We’ve been working with Honeywell directly over the past several years to deliver a ruggedized experience for business-critical use cases, and we look forward to expanding our collaboration with this agreement.”
For mission-critical rugged endpoints—like Honeywell’s Mobility Edge devices—Workspace ONE specifically enables IT with streamlined onboarding, complete app lifecycle management, and the ability to proactively support and remotely troubleshoot devices in the field.
- Streamlined Onboarding: Save time and resources with low-touch enrollment and configuration, including support for Android Enterprise zero-touch and QR code enrollment and the ability to transfer device configurations via NFC Bump
- Complete App Lifecycle Management: Give workers access to mission-critical apps with the ability to configure multi-user devices in single- or multi-app mode and silently push updates
- Scalable Unified Management: Gain greater visibility and simplified management across all endpoints—from smartphones and laptops to rugged devices and wearables—at scale
- Reliable Remote Support: Eliminate device downtime and maximize worker productivity with comprehensive remote support and control tools
- End-to-End Security: Protect corporate data with device controls and policies
“Companies need to evolve to the rapid adoption of modern applications combined with the sudden rise of powerful, affordable mobile devices in today’s work environment,” said Taylor Smith, chief marketing officer of Honeywell’s Productivity Products business. “With Workspace ONE running on our Mobility Edge devices, workers can quickly access business-critical resources and applications whenever and wherever they need to while the enterprise can be confident in the robust security measures in place.”