Today, after two years of tireless work by teams on multiple continents, we deliver VMware Workstation 14 Pro, VMware Fusion 10 Pro, Workstation 14 Player and Fusion 10 to our expectant fans. You will not be disappointed.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All contain Hardware Version 14. This means that when VMware vSphere ships next year, you will already have experimented with all the bells and whistles our wizards are building into our flagship product.
- The newest releases are even more tightly integrated with vSphere. This means that you can now effortlessly deploy the VMware vCenter Server Appliance or remotely control the vSphere/VMware ESXi host’s power operations.
- All support Microsoft’s Credential Guard as a guest. This means that you can test or deploy the newest version of Windows 10, taking advantage of Microsoft’s latest security features.
- On Macs, these include a new API. This means you can now programmatically control Fusion in DevOps alongside tools like Docker and Vagrant.
- They contain new network throttling options. This means that you can now stress test things like virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployments over bad internet connections without actually having a bad internet connection.
[button link=”https://my.vmware.com/en/web/vmware/info/slug/desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_workstation_pro/14_0″ type=”icon” newwindow=”yes”] Download Workstation 14 Pro[/button]
[button link=”https://my.vmware.com/en/web/vmware/info/slug/desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_fusion/10_0″ type=”icon” newwindow=”yes”] Download Fusion 10 Pro[/button]