New eBook! Your Comprehensive Guide to VMware Horizon Cloud
We are very excited to announce the release of the VMware Horizon Cloud eBook. This comprehensive guide gives users an inside look into the Horizon Cloud Service. Horizon Cloud gives organizations the flexibility to deploy virtual desktops and apps on their preferred infrastructure, on-prem or in the cloud, from a cloud control plane.
In this nearly 80-page robust new Horizon Cloud eBook, we walk you through the following topics:
- Introducing Horizon Cloud
Learn about the different components of the Horizon Cloud service.
- Deploying Horizon Cloud
Learn how to deploy Horizon Cloud with Hosted Infrastructure and Horizon Cloud with On-Premises Infrastructure.
- Horizon Cloud Hosted and On-Premises Architecture
Understand the Horizon Cloud architecture and how the service is deployed for optimal performance.
- Horizon Cloud Hosted and On-Premises Image Management
Learn which Window operating systems (OS) are supported and how to create and update images.
- Horizon Cloud Hosted and On-Premises Active Directory Integration
Learn how to successfully integrate Horizon Cloud with your active directory
- Just-in-Time Management Platform
Learn about the VMware Just-in-Time Management Platform (JMP) and how it works with Horizon Cloud to deliver stateless desktops with a persistent experience.
Check out the eBook and then check us out at VMworld Europe from September 11-14. Our product experts are conducting a number of Horizon Cloud sessions.
Add the following Horizon Cloud sessions to your VMworld Europe agenda:
- VMware Horizon Cloud: Getting Started [SPL185601E]
- Implementing Horizon 7 and Horizon Cloud on VxRail [ADV1589BE]
- Horizon Cloud Service: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know [ADV1596BE]
- Previewing Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure [ADV1604BE]
Because you liked this blog: