Are You Ready for the Surge of IoT in EUC?
As VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger noted on stage at VMworld 2016, the Internet of Things (IoT) market is about to explode. Analysts predict the billions of IoT devices and sensors in the enterprise will soon outnumber other end-user mobile devices accessing your corporate network.
Though in just two years, the DEF CON security conference has unearthed 113 vulnerabilities in IoT products. Whether IoT is driven by employees or lines of business, the security, visibility into and interoperability of IoT devices will continue to be the responsibility of IT.
Are you ready? In case you missed IoT at VMworld, the technology gods grant you a second chance to learn about this huge tech trend pummeling towards your end-user computing (EUC) environment.
It’s the place Coca-Cola revealed their IoT strategy for managing Freestyle machines, a proven game-changer in the beverage industry. It’s where you’ll learn how to make IoT happen in your company—for real.
Connect Atlanta 2016 is the place you tinker, innovate and imagine what more you can do for end users and your company’s bottom line—things like IoT and augmented reality in the enterprise, “smart” cities and the “Internet of Healthcare Things.”
Calling all Next-Gen IT Pros
Connect Atlanta 2016 happens Oct. 2–6 and is now 15% off with the code SOCIAL15. And you’re going to get a lot with that ticket.
- Get one-on-one time with experts. At Connect, you’ll get even more chances to ask about all of the integrations VMware Workspace ONE provides with VMware Horizon. Maybe you’ll even run into our EUC rock star Sanjay Poonen.
- Learn from enterprise IT giants. Hear the EUC strategies of Delta Air Lines, Target, United Bank, Zebra and others on industry day.
- Take away strategies for IT innovation. Head to the breakout session, “Shifting IT from a Cost Center to Innovation Center” for instant ROI on that ticket price.
- Eliminate app compatibility problems. Learn how to deliver Windows apps as a service, and get the first look at the future of Windows management and security in breakout sessions.
Plus, you’ll get to travel to the “Silicon Valley of the South.” Tons of digital startups call Atlanta home—just don’t try to disrupt our pimento cheese and fried, well, everything.
Once you get your pass, start reading up on keynote speaker David Pogue’s latest thoughts on IoT, and get ready for the next era of EUC.
Read more about IoT and EUC here:
- Symphony Out of the IoT Stampede
- 5 Examples of IoT in Business
- (and recommended on the CTO Blog) Mobility Solution Strategy: Desktop Evolution to IoT Revolution