What’s on the Horizon for Desktop and App Virtualization? Join 4/15 #HorizonChat!
We’ve made quite a few changes to Horizon recently, including improvements to virtual networking, storage, apps and more. The end result is a family of products that help you deliver unlimited access to apps and desktops at a lower cost and with improved performance.
To discuss these improvements and the future of Horizon, we’re bringing VMware EUC Sr. Director Shawn Bass (@shawnbass) and analyst Simon Bramfitt (@simonbramfitt) together to host #HorizonChat on Twitter Wednesday, April 15th from 9 – 10 AM (PT).
Join us as we discuss how Horizon 6 will expand virtualization beyond its current field and how it can accommodate new industry trends.
Questions we’ll tackle during the chat include:
- What holds organizations back from adopting virtual desktop and application virtualization technologies?
- What options are available for integrating mobile and desktop management?
- What are the new features available with VMware Horizon 6?
- How does Horizon 6 integrate with Virtual SAN?
Here’s how to participate in #HorizonChat:
- Sign up for #HorizonChat on CrowdChat and add #HorizonChat to your calendar.
- Follow #HorizonChat on CrowdChat or a Twitter client (i.e. TweetDeck, Twubs.com, or HootSuite).
- On Wednesday, April 15th at 9 AM PT, @vmwarehorizon and co-hosts @shawnbass and @simontbramfitt will get the conversation started with the #HorizonChat hashtag.
- Tag your tweets with the #HorizonChat hashtag (CrowdChat will automatically append the hashtag to your comments) and @reply other participants; ask questions, share your thoughts, and engage!
Feel free to tweet us at @vmwarehorizon with any questions you’d like to have answered during the chat. We’re looking forward to chatting with you Wednesday, April 15th during #HorizonChat!