It’s that time again! With laser focus, our mission is to empower you to create your cloud with the best possible user experience and flexibility in management. This month's update centers on improving your mobile experience and creating new custom branding options.
How to Improve the Mobile Experience? We asked you how we can further refine Horizon App Manager to provide absolutely the best mobile experience while connecting your to resources. We heard you loud and clear and have worked this month to give you an improved Apple iPad user experience:
Some of the key improvements include:
- Added scroll gesture support allowing you to browse your applications by simply swiping your iPad left or right.
- iPad specific application views will provide you with an experience tailored to you and your apps while using the iPad.
We also decided to enable even greater freedom to deliver your cloud brand from Horizon App Manager with the best experience possible. Custom site branding options have been added to give you the flexibility to brand your cloud the way you want. Go crazy with custom options for:
- Your Company Name and Logo
- UI color options
- Customized Links for Help and Privacy Pages
- The ability to add custom header and footer Logos
Like I said when I posted about our last update, we won’t stop here. We have more in store for you each month. We also welcome any “wish list” features from you so please keep them coming…