Ever since we announced the technology preview of Project Pacific at VMworld 2019 back in August, customers and partners have been excited to hear more. It’s easy to see why. Leveraging vSphere to deploy and manage containers and Kubernetes infrastructure is a win-win for both vSphere administrators and application developers alike.
While an early private beta is available to select customers today, we plan to expand access to the Project Pacific beta program later this year. If you would like to be included in this expanded beta program please request access here. The explosive popularity of the Project Pacific Beta will make it difficult for us to include everyone, but please don’t let that dissuade you. If you have a talent for testing and a passion for vSphere, we want to hear from you.
Approved beta testers for Project Pacific will be able to:
- Explore and test the latest features and enhancements
- Interact with the Project Pacific Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers
- Provide direct input on functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
- Provide feedback influencing future features and products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and lessons learned
The Project Pacific Beta Program leverages a private community to access beta software and share information. We will provide discussion forums, webinars, and service requests to enable you to share your feedback with us. If you would like to participate in the beta community, please share your interest with us by filling out this simple form and indicate your particular interest in Project Pacific. While participation is not guaranteed, the Project Pacific team will grant access to selected candidates in stages.
Moreover, visit the Project Pacific website to learn more.