We are excited to announce the new VMware vSphere Beta Program. This program enables participants to help define the direction of the most widely adopted industry-leading virtualization platform.
Folks who want to participate in the program can now indicate their interest by filling out this simple form. The vSphere team will grant access to the program to selected candidates in stages.
This vSphere Beta Program leverages a private community to access beta software and share information. We will provide discussion forums, webinars, and service requests to enable you to share your feedback with us.
This beta program is different from our past programs in that it is not tied to a specific version or release only. We are now moving to a beta program that, along with the new beta community, will continue through multiple releases of vSphere. Participants can expect to see new functionalities and capabilities added on an ongoing basis for their feedback.
There are a couple of options to engage with the beta features being offered, once you are selected:
- Hosted Beta – You can expect to try and test new features in vSphere Beta software in a VMware hosted environment, leveraging pre-defined workflows. This will provide us with valuable insight into how you use the new features and capabilities with a variety of test cases, enabling us to better align our product with your business needs.
- Download Beta – You will also have the opportunity to download the beta software and test in your own lab environment.
Some of the many reasons to participate in this vSphere Beta Program include:
- Receive early access to vSphere Beta software on an ongoing basis
- Interact with the vSphere Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers
- Provide direct input on functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
- Provide feedback influencing future features and products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and lessons learned.
We welcome you to indicate your interest today at: VMware vSphere Beta Interest Capture.
– The vSphere Team