Welcome to the StorageMinute series where we deliver key topics via bite-size content. In this edition, we will demonstrate how vSAN Data-at-Rest Encryption is used to provide compliance ready encryption within the VMware Cloud on AWS Service.
Security has been paramount since the introduction of the VMware Cloud on AWS Service. VMware vSAN fulfills a vital role in the service by securing data at rest with FIPS 140-2 validated encryption. This critical capability is a standard feature included with every VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC. Empowering customers to bring their most sensitive data, subject to the most demanding compliance standards directly into the service.
For more information check out the VMware Cloud on AWS Compliance ready Data-at-Rest Encryption post for a detailed overview.
To view the latest status of features for VMware Cloud on AWS, visit https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws/roadmap.
- You can learn more about the service at https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws
- Watch: VMware Cloud on AWS: Overview
- Learn more about VMware Site Recovery at http://cloud.vmware.com/vmware-site-recovery
- Obtain our VMware Cloud on AWS Solution Brief and TCO 1-pager
- Follow our release notes on continuing updates here: docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Cloud-on-AWS/0/rn/vmc-on-aws-relnotes.html
- Check out our YouTube channel
- Follow us on Twitter @VMwareCloudAWS and at @VMwarevSAN
- Connect with me on Twitter at @glnsize