Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- DISH Selects VMware to Help Build the Most Advanced, Automated, End-to-End 5G Network in the U.S.
- Intel and VMware Extend Virtualization to Radio Access Network through Broadened Collaboration for 5G
- VMware Multi-Cloud Briefing
- Upcoming webinar: Delivering high performance in a 5G infrastructure environment, September 9
- Upcoming event: VMworld 2020, September 29 – October 1
- Toward cloud-native 5G core
- Industry Voices – Blaber: ‘Cloudification’ of core network well underway
- 5G enterprise market will overtake consumer cellular by 2036
- RAN market poised to eclipse $200B: Dell’Oro Group
- Akamai says peak traffic exceeded 100 Tbps every day in Q2
- Charting the Massive Scale of the Digital Cloud