Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- Dell EMC, VMware, MobiledgeX, More Form Hybrid 5G Enterprise Edge Ecosystem
- Analysis Mason Report on Telco Cloud Automation
- What has The Edge Become?
- The Importance of SD-WAN and Cloud Networking with Steve Woo (of VeloCloud)
- VMware-based cloud technology now available on Alibaba Cloud
- VMware brainstorms new ways of working after the COVID-19 pandemic
- VMware Update on VMworld 2020
- Upcoming event: vForum Online Spring 2020
- SK Telecom: The road to the world’s first 5G MEC platform
- Telefónica sees big spike in Internet traffic due to COVID-19
- Global spending on telecom services to reach $1.6B in 2020 – IDC
- VodafoneZiggo launches 5G with Ericsson Spectrum Sharing
- Pluribus, Dell Tackle IoT Video Security With SDN