Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- Podcast: The Telco Evolution: Connecting a New World – Shekar Ayyar, EVP of VMware Telco
- VMware Expands Its VMware Ready for Telco Cloud Program to Accelerate the Deployment of 5G Services on Its Telco Cloud Platform
- Podcast: T-System’s ‘Meet the CXO’ with Pat Gelsinger
- IDC: Making the Most of Your 5G Investment through Analytical Insight and Automation
- The Remote Work Genie Is Out of the Bottle. Now What?
- Upcoming webinar: Using AI to Optimize the RAN – a Technical Overview, July 8
- Upcoming event: VMworld 2020, September 29 – October 1
- Integration Woes Throw Monkey Wrench Into Open RAN
- Omdia: COVID-19 presents new opportunities in video, infrastructure, digital transformation
- With 5G ‘gearing up globally,’ clear winners emerge: Report
- Report: U.S. networks out perform Europe’s during COVID-19 pandemic
- With edge compute, AT&T’s Fuetsch sees computer vision technology in your future
For daily updates, follow us on LinkedIn and our website