Our regular roundup of the technology news that matters
Welcome to the next edition of our ‘Telco Bits & Bytes’ news blog. Here we share news and insights from across VMware and the technology industry that caught our attention, so you don’t miss a beat. Let us know in the comments below how we can improve this service and enjoy!
- Will 5G Change the World? Shekar Ayyar, VMware
- What’s the Deal with 5G?
- Introducing the Open Ran Policy Coalition
- VMware Advances Intrinsic Security Strategy at Connect 2020 Announcing Intent to Acquire Octarine
- Telecommunications to drive Dell’s FY21 digital focus
- Microsoft announces next evolution of Azure VMware Solution
- Upcoming webinar: Accelerating Network Functions’ Deployment on VMware’s Telco Cloud, June 9
- Edge computing products, services to skyrocket 14x over a decade
- The operator opportunity for private mobile networks
- Why telcos need open core surgery
- Report: Telco software capex increases to $50 billion in 2019
- Industry Voices — Pongratz: Small cells are growing up
- Industry Voices—Raynovich: What are the next great 5G edge apps and will service providers be able to monetize them?